There are a limited number of Canada Scholarships compared to the large number of USA scholarships, UK scholarships, or Australia scholarshps that are available for foreign students. To help you in your search, We have compiled links to full and partial scholarships in Canada for international students.
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. The scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
- Humber College International Entrance Scholarships:- Humber offers renewable full and partial tuition scholarships to NEW international students beginning classes in September and January of each year.
- York University International Student Scholarship Program: International students who have an excellent academic record and admitted to York University are eligible for scholarships worth $60,000 – $100,000 for a four-year degree program.
- University of British Columbia Scholarships for International Students : UBC recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students from around the world by devoting more than $10 million CAD annually to awards, scholarships and other forms of financial assistance for international undergraduate students.
- Carleton University Entrance Scholarships for International Students
Carleton offers partial scholarships worth $4,000 – $16,000 to exemplary students who meet the admission average criteria of 80% and above.
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders:- The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time. The scholarships ranges from $3,500 – $5,000.
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships: The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) was created to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and to establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning. The scholarships are towards a doctoral degree (or combined MA/PhD or MD/PhD) at participating Canadian Universities. The scholarship is worth $50,000 per year for three years.